Active Unley is a key action of the Sport & Recreation Plan 2015-2020, aimed at promoting physical activity and encouraging the community to lead healthy lifestyles.
It was recently featured on a channel 10 weather segment (filmed at the Swimming Centre) and is also mentioned in this week’s Messenger newspaper.
The program so far includes:
- the development of an attractive brand identity
- partnering with over 25 organisations to offer free activities to our community from November to June, from yoga and pilates, to lawn bowls and flamenco!
- a ‘passport’ promotion, where the community can participate in events, collect stamps and go into the draw to win prizes
- promotion of the ’21 Things to Do’ in Unley (currently on the website)
- information on Council's website and social media
It will be officially launched at the Ignite Unley event at Unley Oval on Friday 20th November.
Post a Comment