My list includes:
- getting the graffiti along the rail corridors removed often enough that the perpetrators feel they will getting longer lasting results somewhere else.
- that people talk to and get to know their neighbours better
- that effective flood mitigation solutions are agreed to and able to be implemented
- that more trees are planted in Unley that have the potential to become significant
- that the state government does not proceed with legislation to remove planning assessment from Councils