- Living streets; Norman Tce (East of Leah St)has been chose as the first street that will be developed as a shared street, giving pedestrians and vehicles more equal access to the street. This will now be progressed to detailed design and construction.
- Community Event Sponsorship; a number of local events were selected. These include Goodwood Arthouse pop up gallery (Goodwood PS),Fork in the Road (Orphanage Park) and the Celebrate Summer Street Party at Gilbert St, Goodwood.
- State Government North-South corridor: a motion to request Council to work with DPTI in getting the best possible outcomes for residents as they choose what to construct and where
- Condition of Page Park; Don and I have noticed for a few weeks that the grass service in Page Park is deteriorating quickly. Staff will investigate causes and suggest appropriate remedies.
- CEO Performance Review: Confidential
31 August 2019
Full Council meeting Monday 26th August
The following items were discussed;