- Civic precinct/Concept Designs: Council have approved, after extensive work with the community, the use of an architect to draw concept plan for a regeneration of the existing buildings on Edmund Ave. They are all protected by heritage controls and demolition will not be an option on the table.
- Expression of interest for Tour Dow Under Stage Start in 2021: I understand that this went well again this year and continuance is desirable
- 150th Celebrations; Unley is 150 years old next year and council are working through a range of ideas and ways to celebrate this.
- Page Park Turf Assessment: The report recognised that the park was well used and that dogs may be part of the problem. However, a greater concern was that the watering system is aged, inefficient and needs replacing
- Unley Oval Upgrade: (CONFIDENTIAL)
- Property Acquisition: (CONFIDENTIAL)
- Tree Prosecution-Future Action (CONFIDENTIAL)
29 January 2020
Council Meeting: Jan 28th 2020
You might find the following of interest: