You might find the following of interest:
- Draft Economic Development Growth Strategy: this strategy has been developed by elected members to keep business activity and support integral to Council work
- Representation Review: Council will now debate the matter with the input from the community having been considered. Options considered will be no wards, 3 wards with 3 or 4 members and 5 wards with 2 members each.
- Centennial Park- Changes to the Charter: This report recommends that the Board no longer has any elected members on it. Instead the owners advisory committee would have an elected member, the Mayor and CEO from both Unley and Mitcham.
- ALGA- Motion from Unley: The motion will ask that Compulsory voting be introduced for Local Government elections.
- Refundable Tree Offset Incentive Program:
- Safety at Clarence Park Station (pedestrian crossing):
- Waste management Contract: CONFIDENTIAL