You might find the following of interest?
|There are too many hedges like this one.|
- Petition re 11 Addison Ave: Over 270 residents have asked that the Council purchase a portion of 11 Addison Ave to save the lemon scented gum and to allow for further plantings of trees with the potential to become significant.
- Culross Ave Traffic Management Assessment: The residents in this street feel that their amenity has been compromised by intense development on or near Fullarton Rd. While the report argued that a road closure was not necessary the Council decided to further investigate.
- Conservation Grant Policy Review: This policy will incorporate both significant and regulated trees (for pruning) and contributory houses in conservation zones.
- Community Event Sponsorship:10 applications will be full or partially funded; these include money for the Goodwood Saints to run a family fun day at Goodwood Oval and money toward a spring festival at Goodwood Primary School.
- Animal Management Plan: this was an update matched with intended goals.
- Single Use Plastic Bags Update: This was also an update, Council will meet for a briefing next week to discuss ways forward.
- Unley Oval Stage 2 Development: Council agreed for this to go ahead as it is now fully funded with additional monies from the Federal government and the Sturt Football Club.
- Outdoor Dining Permit Fees: These will be scrapped for this financial year
- Front Boundary Hedges: This report will be the start of developing a policy that is manageable and will reduce the incident of infringing hedges.
- Property Acquisition: CONFIDENTIAL