27 September 2021
- Updated tree canopy report: recent data collected on tree canopy of trees greater in height that 3m has shown an increase of 1.36% since 2018. While this increase is small it is significant. Council are concerned, however, as this grown is mostly of established tees rather than new trees reaching 3 m.
- Trader event sponsorship: Each of the 4 precincts has proposed an event this year to the value of $10,000. These should provide a variety of interesting events to keep residents connected with their local community.
- Representation Review: After much consultation the feedback now supports the status quo: that is 6 wards each with two elected members.
- Revised Charter for Centennial Park: the new charter sees the removal of both Mitcham and Unley Council elected members from the board.
- Unley Central update :CONFIDENTIAL
- Goodwood Community Centre lease: CONFIDENTIAL
12 September 2021
Council is currently consulting on a number of projects. These include the * North Unley Play Park * The Goodwood Community Cetre * Traffic management * Business management * Environmental Health management If your'e interested in any or all of these things then please go here to register your interest and ideas. https://yoursay.unley.sa.gov.au/