Items that were discussed include;
- Implementation of the Black Forest Local Area Traffic Plan; there still has some outstanding work including decisions and action regarding Byron Rd. These should be funded in the next budget review and community engagement start in March. Also there has been a call for additional yellow lines in Gray St, near the corner of Aroha Tce.
- Intersection of East Ave and Canterbury Tce; a reworked plan is likely to be signed off by DPTI, but we will need to put in a budget bis for 2016/17 before any work will be done.
- Other budget bids must be submitted for additional landscaping in both Lonsdale Tce and Langdon Ave
- Millswood Station walkway; ARTC will commence work to improve the safety soon.
- Wilson Ave:residents are waiting for feedback from Council staff on a number of issues including the easement at the end of the street. This is the cause of much anguish and localised flooding.
- The painting out of signage in Lyons Pde is now in the hands of the police. The markings will be replaced as soon as practicable.
- Once again we called for the replanting of trees that have the potential to become significant in Arundel Ave (as promised).