- Better government and probity
- Responsible asset management
- Ensuring that all footpaths are paved and regularly maintained.
- Better management of graffiti removal
- Reducing the risk of flooding by working on a series of flood mitigation projects
- Optional non-smoking areas on the street frontage of cafes and restaurants
- Increased waterproofing and sustainability of the City of Unley
- Ensuring minimal disruption to residents as the Goodwood Junction is developed
- Safer pedestrian crossings on major roads, eg South, East and Goodwood.
What I am working towards
Here are some of the areas I am working towards as a Councillor -