You might find the following of interest:
- Adoption of the City of Unley2921-2 Annual Report: this makes interesting reading. Council has achieved far more than most people imagine.
- Design code Amendment for 70-85 Mary St and 58-62 Arthur St:
- Council Action Records: with the end of this Council term there is very little left on the lists of incomplete projects
- Progress Report_ Brown Hill Keswick Creek Stormwater Board: finished projects include the new wetlands in the Adelaide Parklands, the opening of Wilberforce Walk to Anzac Highway and the preparation for deepening and widening the creek between Avenue and Regent street in Millswood
- Option to Investigate Options to Recycle Material Such as Blister Packs: Motion form Cr Anastassiadis.