16 May 2018

Redevelopment is beginnig to happen

for this!

The followinng is a list of development allpcations that are lodged or will shortly be lodged that are too large (according to the state government) for Unley"DAP to make a decision on:

  • Kaufland have lodged a development application for 60% of the LeCornu site for their new $34M supermarket. The remaining 40% is likely to be resold. This will be notified as Cet 2 which meand limited consultation
  • 248-252 Unley Road (Cremorne south) encompasses 6 x 2 storey residential dwellings (western portion of site) and a 7 storey mixed use building (adjacent to Unley Road) containing 5 commercial tenancies, 63 residential apartments, ancillary car parking (ground and below ground levels) and landscaping.  
  • 66 Anzac Hwy:  6x 3 storey townhouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment