- General Purpose Financial Statements: These statements have already been to the auditors and the Audit Committee. They found no fault with Council accounting practices or financial position
- Adoption of the Annual Report: This makes for interesting reading and gives a good snap shot of Council for 2018-19
- Community Grants Program_Allocation of Funding: Funding of nearly $38,000 was allocated. Those of interest might be The Unley Gardeners Plant Rescue $2,315, UBUG $3,750 to further develop walking and cycling tours, Millswood Bowling Club $2,010 for equipment, Goodwood Cricket Club $1,375 for pitch covers, Goodwood Saints Football $1375 for a coaching development program, Forestville Hockey Club $2,400 for new hockey nets and to CATS $1500 for a sterilisation program.
- Community Activation; Cr Russo has asked Council to consider activating the Village Gereen when the AFLW match is played at Unley Oval
- Climate Change: The question from Cr Hughes is answered in a thorough manner. Take the time to read this if you want to know just how concerned the council is and what they are doing about it.
26 November 2019
Full Council Meeting: November 25th 2019
This meeting was very operational: even though the agenda was long the number of items to be debated was fewer than usual. These items included: