- General Purpose Financial Statements: These statements have already been to the auditors and the Audit Committee. They found no fault with Council accounting practices or financial position
- Adoption of the Annual Report: This makes for interesting reading and gives a good snap shot of Council for 2018-19
- Community Grants Program_Allocation of Funding: Funding of nearly $38,000 was allocated. Those of interest might be The Unley Gardeners Plant Rescue $2,315, UBUG $3,750 to further develop walking and cycling tours, Millswood Bowling Club $2,010 for equipment, Goodwood Cricket Club $1,375 for pitch covers, Goodwood Saints Football $1375 for a coaching development program, Forestville Hockey Club $2,400 for new hockey nets and to CATS $1500 for a sterilisation program.
- Community Activation; Cr Russo has asked Council to consider activating the Village Gereen when the AFLW match is played at Unley Oval
- Climate Change: The question from Cr Hughes is answered in a thorough manner. Take the time to read this if you want to know just how concerned the council is and what they are doing about it.
Post a Comment