- That the site area should remain at 350m and not be changed to 300m
- Setbacks should remain unchanged
- That this will result in unnecessary over development
- That sill heights remain at 1700mm to limit overlooking
- That garage/carport widths should remain at 30% or less
- That you wish to be transitioned to a Suburban Neighbourhood Zone.
- That Council should remain the preferred driver for development amendments should they be required
- That the current July1st deadline will force hasty and poor decisions.
Now is the time to write your submission to :
Email to DPTI.PlanningReformSubmissions@sa.gov.au
Have your say at https://www.saplanningportal.sa.gov.au/have_your_say/engagement_and_consultation_grid_items/phase_23_of_the_planning_and_design_code#feedback
All submissions must be in by Feb 28th!!ReplyDelete