The last meeting for 2021. You may find the following of interest?
- Petition regarding Unley Library hours: clearly a large number of people are concerned at the acceptance by Council at is November meeting to reduce opening hours. After some discussion between Cr Palmer, Cr Dodd and myself Jordan took the responsibility for preparing the motion
- Proposed Active Participation Framework: Council will trial a new consultation model regarding parking.
- Performance Report of CEO's Key Performance Indicators: These are comprehensive and worth a read.
- Rescission motion on library opening hours?
- Goodwood Community Centre Management Model: CONFIDENTIAL
- Waste Management Services prudential and Probity Review: CONFIDENTIAL
Post a Comment