You might find the following of interest:
- History of Unley Publication: (PASSED). The additional costs for this will now be $35,000. The publication will be available early in 2024.
- CEO Performance Report Update: (PASSED) This report provides a data analysis and reports on the different functions of council.
- Quarterly Report Centennial Park: (PASSED) The board is now fully independent from council with no councillors sitting on the board.
- Motion to the Australian Local Government Association: (PASSED). Cr Anasstasiadis has crafted a motion that would enable the association to start work on a project that would see labelling required to show how each container should be disposed of.
- Greenhill Rd corridor upgrade (northern boundary): (PASSED) Council owns a strip of land up to 5m wide on the northern side of Greenhill Rd
- Preservation of the Gosse building in Highgate: (PASSED)
- Lease of 166 Unley Rd: (CONFIDENTIAL)