Find out more at the first meeting Tuesday 21 April
- Facilitate the development of cycling as a safe and effective transport option throughout the city of Unley
- Promote cycling as a viable, effective transport option
- Promote the health and social benefits of cycling
- Any safety and design issues with existing cycle routes in Unley
- Potential gaps in Unley’s Bike network for investigation
- Possible locations for bike racks.
- Working with schools to develop a ride to school day
- Organising social ride events for members and the community.