Tackle the mysteries of making your will and discover the ways you can make sure your last requests are handled correctly.
TUESDAY 9 JANUARY book online
- Preparing your estate plan - Explaining wills, enduring powers of attorney, and advance care directives
TUESDAY 13 FEBRUARY book online
- Executors - Who should I appoint & what do they have to do?
TUESDAY 13 MARCH book online
- Challenging wills - Will disputes and inheritance claims
TUESDAY 10 APRIL book online
- The dangers of DIY will kits
TUESDAY 8 MAY book online
- Estate planning for complex/blended families
TUESDAY 12 JUNE book online
- What is probate & what happens to a family member's estate upon death?
10.30 - 11.30AM, GOODWOOD LIBRARY
101 GOODWOOD ROAD, GOODWOOD
Free, bookings essential, phone 8372 5100 or book online above.