- City Strategy endorsement of the revised Norman Tce rezoning. We will also be listening to a deputation from a resident that still believes additional changes are required
- Audit Committee: Presiding member's report:
- Culross Ave Living Streets investigation: Residents concerned with the over development of Fullarton Rd have been concerned about reducing traffic and on street parking from the new developments. However, the report recommends that we wait until the projects are complete and then further assess the impact.
- Proposed Emu Crossing at Concordia College: Concordis are asking for consent to constuct a crossing at their own expense.
- Draft Tree Strategy (Amended): This amended strategy is a better reflection of what Council wants to achieve
- Mainstream Association Marketing Funding Requests 2020/21: these are the usual requests that we get. It is interesting to note that King William Rd levees a smaller group of traders that the other streets.
- Sturt Football Clubs Gift for Sesquicentennial: They are offering a new open gateway between the two grandstands
- ERA Report: worth a read at https://www.unley.sa.gov.au/CityOfUnley/media/CoU-Media-Library/Agendas-Minutes/Committees/23-03-20-AA-council-agenda-PUBLIC-FINAL.pdf?ext=.pdf
- LGA call for nominations on various committees
- Cenral Unley Litigation: Condidential
- Wiberforce Walk: Confidential
- Transport and Traffic Management Study for Unley Rd:Additionally there are some questions and answers on notice regarding carbon neutrality, Speed limits and the Fullarton/Cross Rd intersection upgrade.
I have represented the Ward in 1995-7 and again from 2006 to the present time. I find being your representative on Council to be very rewarding. Please find out more about current items that I think are of interest as well as my achievements for the Ward and plans for the future.
22 March 2020
Full Council meeting 23rd March 2020
Should be interesting with social distancing in place. You might find the following items of interest?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment