I met with Carolyn Power and Vickie Chapman at Rise and Grind on Tuesday morning. Also in attendance were The Mayor and CEO. Items discussed were both Clarence Park centric or would involve the entire city. These included:
- Safety at Clarence Park Station pedestrian crossings
- South Rd motorway and its affect on residents and housing acquisitions
- Cross Rd and its potential upgrade for bigger trucks. I was assured that the preferred option will still be Portrush Rd. The Liberal party are still very keen to see a diversion from Murray Bridge for heavy vehicles.
- Secondary school access for Year 7's
- Funding for additional building works for Millswood Croquet
- Speeding up the upgrade of Brown Hill Creek ( State government tipping in more money)
- Funding the LIDAR date that gives an accurate picture of our tree cover.