If you are 16-19 years old and looking for work in the Unley area (either full or part time) then this new initiative may be of some help.
Try www.facebook.com/wherebusinessmeetsyouth to check for local jobs for local people.
The program provides:
- An online job registry for businesses to reach job seekers
- Learning For Earning, a pathway to employment skill development initiative
- Summer Music Program, young musicians performing on main street
- An incentive program to encourage young people to shop locally
- Building a positive relationship between business and youth communities
- Supporting local young people to access local employment opportunities
- Supporting local businesses to secure new local employees
- Building community capacity
Post a Comment