- Tour to Pozieres; Lachlan is still keen on leading this tour. From my chats with people none have supported the idea. As such I will not be voting for the tour, if it goes ahead, to be funded by Council. PASSED with a $6,500 cap.
- Community Grants Program; this allocates funding to Community Groups and events. PASSED
- Leader St, Forestville street upgrade; this proposes to spend over $1,000,000 on upgrading Leader St between Anzac Hwy and the train line. The street would be vastly improved with this and make a better entrance way into the City of Unley.PASSED
- A Mother's Milk; Councillors remain concerned that the build out that was approved by Council has still not been built and that Council continues to bear half of the costs of the water filled protective bollards.
- Lease of Council Property; CONFIDENTIAL
- Unley Central; CONFIDENTIAL
28 September 2015
Full Council: 28th September 2015
The following items may be of interest;