16 January 2019

How to report an issue?

Council now has an easier method to report and issue. All you need to do is go to the Council website  and Log into My Unley. If you are a first time user you will need to register. This will bring up an option to report an issue. All you need to do after that is to select the type of issue and fill in the details of what you feel needs to be done. This is an ideal way to report the location of a pothole, that a limb has fallen on the footpath, etc. Your inquiry will be acknowledged, you will be told within a few days how the matter will be resolved/managed and let know when the work has been completed. This portal has been set up to try to provide the best possible customer satisfaction. If you don't feel comfortable doing this then let me know what the issue is and I can do it for you. Alternatively , you can still raise the issue by emailing pobox1@unley.sa.gov.au
The Council website

A close up of the My Unley portal

Report an Issue

No comments:

Post a Comment