- Dog registration fees- to be raised to $55 per year with the usual range of rebates.
- Recognition of Local Government in the Australian Constitution by a proposed referendum at the next federal election.
- Open Space fund contributions being paid directly to Council instead of the State Government. This is in its investigation stage, while we loose little money from this at the present time we stand to loose a lot of revenue if multi storey buildings are approved on Greenhill Rd and Unley Rd.
- The draft Annual Business Plan. This can now be downloaded at http://www.unley.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/Item_111_FCM_March_2011.pdf..... Comment can be made by direct submission, by attending a community conversation style forum on 2oth April, by responding to the on line panel http://www.unley.sa.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=1505 and via facebook and twitter.
- The Brownhill Keswick Creek Stormwater Project which seems as though it has, at last some agreement for Mitcham Council.
I have written a seperate entry for the budget items of interest dated March 15th.
I welcome your comments.