- Deputation from the Good Saints Football club and the Goodwood Cricket Club. Don and I met with them a couple of weeks auto look at the existing facilities. I have been to the facility many times but this time was given a look at the boys facilities. They are quite simply, awful. This marries with the motion that Cr Palmer has on the agenda to move funding for design. Work from Millswood Lawns to Goodwood Oval. Hopefully, this will get up and a successful budget bid next year some immedidiate works can commence.
- Annual Business Plan-Projects requiring further endorsement: these include the work at Goodwood PS and Wood St and installation of battery storage and solar panels at Fullarton Pk Community Centre
- Buying Local: this calls for a survey of local businesses
- Audit Committee Members, UBED committee members and selection of chairperson
- Appointment of Deputy Mayor
- Council Appointments to the Centennial Park Board
- Motion about Nairne Tce from Cr Smolucha
- Centennial Park-Asset Management Plan CONFIDENTIAL
I have represented the Ward in 1995-7 and again from 2006 to the present time. I find being your representative on Council to be very rewarding. Please find out more about current items that I think are of interest as well as my achievements for the Ward and plans for the future.
11 December 2016
Full Council Meeting: Dec12th 2016
The following items are on the Agenda for consideration:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment