A few items were reserved for further discussion , these include the matter of residential parking and speed limits on King William Rd.
New items to be discussed were;
- Proposed sale of land at 39 and 40 Oxford Tce; this remains confidential, a resolution has now been made.
- Ridge Park Managed Aquifer Recharge; this is a huge project that has some funding from the Federal government. The plans are ready for community consultation.
- Procurement of a Tenant for 2/71-73 King William Rd; an offer has been made to tenant the property for $18,000+ GST per year , this is slightly below market rental but may well reflect the trends in the market.
- Annual Report; The plan makes interesting reading.
- Financial Report; This is the final audited report for 2010-11.
Cr.Salaman has asked some interesting questions about the repair of King William Rd. As the eventual need to replace this road will cost a significant amount of money it has been Council policy to extend the life of the existing road for as long as possible.
The Agenda can be found at; http://www.unley.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/FCM_Agenda_24_October_2011.pdf