- FOCUS have asked for Carramar house on the corner of Greenhill Rd and George St to be recognised as being at risk of demolition. This property is on the market and heritage listed and yet still vulnerable.
- UNLEY Mayor Lachlan Clyne returns to court to face charges of criminal defamation and identity theft this week. Mr Clyne's case will be heard in the Magistrates Court this Friday (August 3) after his lawyer requested it be adjourned so that information from a computer expert could be sought.
- A PROPOSAL to trial fences around parts of Unley Oval has been resoundingly rejected by Unley Council.
- WITH Unley Council having resoundingly voting against a trial fence at Unley Oval in favour of advancing a Master Plan for the area, I trust and hope that the real needs of Unley Oval will be allowed to come forward and be considered.
- IN 1997, Michael Garland rang Unley Council to complain about the state of the footpath outside his Forestville home. Last month, a 57-signature petition, organised by Mr Garland, was presented to the council calling for an urgent upgrade to the same section of Third Ave footpath.
- WHY do we have state and local government planning to rip up the streets of Millswood to insert massive fast flow by-pass culverts for flood protection when there is already a perfectly good existing stormwater drain in the form of Brown Hill Creek?