|I could name the locations, but will show restraint.|
- The poor state of the pavers on the bike path from KWR to Goodwood has been examined by staff and they agreed it is need of repair. Unfortunately the path is on DPTI land and we can let them know it needs fixing. Don't hold your breath.
- Staff agree to two additional 'flexible guide posts" in the road way (as well as those on the raised area). Hopefully, this will keep turning cars out of the bike lane.
- Millswood bowls will be asked to forewarn residents when they intend to have fireworks or a nosier than usual event. Lack of doing this has caused some concern for residents nearby.
- Staff are presently preparing a business case for the CEO and Council for the employment of an additional parking inspector. This should enable better patrolling near Goodwood Oval during games and training, and illegal parking near Clarence Park Station.
- A yellow line will be painted to prevent parking of the first 50 metre of Dryden Rd at the intersection with South Rd. This decision follows observation by staff of a safety issue with cars parked on both sides of the road.
- Some traffic hazards still exist near Black Forest Primary School on the Forest Ave intersection with Oban Ave. Minor works would see this intersection safer. However, the school has failed to apply for additional funding. Consultation with residents should occur soon.
- Survey results for the Chelmsford Ave/ Victoria St parking issues will bring a recommendation to Council this month for 3 hour parking restrictions in part of Victoria St, Chelmsford Ave, Allenby Ave, Curzon Ave and Fairfax Ave. I believe that Meredyth Ave should be included in this as displaced cars are sure to look further afield to still be able to commute and catch the tram