- A new sponsor is needed by Sturt for Unley Oval, while the press didn't say what this sponsorship is worth I can say it isn't a lot of money.
- A new pedestrian crossing will be installed soon on Unley Rd. This will be near Culvert St and will allow safe crossing at this location.
- Greater say by Unley residents in how the south parklands are used . Some suggestions include a fenced dog park.
- Increased charges by ETSA to Councils for street light maintenance.
- Young volunteers needed to assist at the Gourmet Gala. Call 83725116.
- Swimming lessons still available from Jan 14th to 18th between 9am and 12pm at the Unley Swimming Centre. These will cater for 3.5 years to teens at a cost of $77 per student.
- A fruit tree pruning workshop will be held on Jan 20th at the Black Forest Primary School.It will be between 10am and 11.30am, no bookings are required. Please enter the school from Kertaweeta Ave.
11 January 2013
City Wide Interest
The following have received some press coverage recently;