I liked this quote; Peter Drucker
Quality in a service is not what you put into it.
It is what the client or customer gets out of it.
Key Observations at Unley include;
- A poor understanding of why maintenance is undertaken
- Levels of service generally not understood
- Reactive approach to service delivery
- Assett life largely ignored and untested
- Poor understanding of ctriticality and risk
- Not enough in house people with system capability.
- Reasonable linkage to the Long Term Financial Plan.