- Welcome back to our seasonal stallholders, Gerry Bariamis, Adelaide Hills Avocado and Fleurieu Garlic
- Prospect stallholder and local Goodwood Road trader, Jeremy from Boulangerie 113 now has a pop-up stall at the Showground Market. He will only be at the Showground for a limited time - his divine award winning croissants and danishes are not to be missed!
- White and red table grapes and currants are here!
- New season gala apples are in, with more varieties to come in the next few weeks.
- A short release apple cider is now available from Paracombe Premium Perry.
- New season figs, watermelon, juicy stone fruit
- It is caper harvest time, so Australian Capers will be having a month off. They will be back on the first Sunday in March.
- We say farewell to Therese and Salta In Bocca. Due to family and business commitments Therese will be finishing at the market as a fulltime stallholder. However, she is keen to join us again during key festive times of the year. No doubt Therese will pop in when she can. Alternatively you can visit her Rostrevor shop and stock up on her Salta In Bocca goodies – 53b Reynell Road, Rostrevor SA 5073 Phone/Fax: 08 8365 0637.
The Market will be closed on Easter Sunday 20 April. We will be holding a Twilight Easter Market on Wednesday 16 April instead. This allows our hardworking farmers and stallholders to have Easter Sunday off