- You're never too old to learn, check out this link to computer courses avaialble at the Goodwood and Unley Libraries starting soon.
- There have been some press about the safety of the Mike Turtur Bikeway especially where it joins King William Rd but also about a need for removal of vegetation that encroaches on the pathway.
- Budget bids from Councillors are due in this week, at this stage we have only put in one and that is for additional screening along Arundel Ave.
- Residents of Cromer Pde have been invited to attend a meeting at Clarence Park Community Centre at 6pm on the 20th March to discuss final landscaping plans for their street.
- The Community Open Day to discuss ideas for the Millswood Complex (Goodwood Oval and Millswood Lawns)will beheld at both locations on March 29th from 10am-12:30PM at Goodwood Oval and 1:00 to 4pm at Millswood lawns
- Another tree is likely to be felled for and by DPTI, this time a lemon scented gum along the bikeway between Dryden Ave and Emerson Station