This is a must for all those who use the Centre or would like to but there's something stopping you that we need to know.
Council is keen to hear the views and opinions of the community and invites you to attend a community workshop to:
- Find out about the wide range of services and activities available at our centres.
- Help us plan the future direction for these valuable community resources.
- What makes your Community Centre special and unique?
- What current services and programs do you value and enjoy?
- What are your needs and aspirations for the future?
Workshop #2: Wednesday, 6 March, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Fullarton Park Centre
Workshop #1: Monday, 18 March, 10am - 12 noon
Workshop #2: Monday, 18 March, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Goodwood Community Centre
Workshop #1: Tuesday, 12 March, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Workshop #2: Wedneday, 13 March, 10am - 12 noon
Clarence Park Community Centre
Workshop #1: Wednesday, 6 March, 1pm - 3pm
Workshop #2: Wednesday, 13 March, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Light refreshments will be provided.
To register your interest in attending any of the above workshops
or inquire about assistance with transport to the workshop,
please RSVP by contacting Pam Hocking on 8372 5108 or