- Work on the Goodwood Junction Rail line commenced earlier than expected, meaning the new culvert to divert Brownhill Keswick Creek is being installed between the end January and mid February 2013.
- To coincide with the works on the new culvert, Council is taking this opportunity to plan for an upgrade of Forestville Reserve.
- Following on from a public meeting on 18 December 2012, Council is now seeking community feedback on the reinstatement of the recreation facilities, the final appearance of the new culvert opening, and the future development of the reserve.
- 1500 surveys have been delivered to local residents, and the survey is also available on Council's engagement hub Your Say Unley, by logging onto http://yoursay.unley.sa.gov.au/
- Consultation commenced on Tuesday 29 January and will close on Tuesday 12 February 2013.
- It is intended to present this plan to the community for their input by the end February 2013, with a final plan being prepared by the end March 2013.
01 February 2013
Forestville Reserve Update
The following is a summary of the actions so far by Council regarding Forestville Reserve and the necessity for creek works following a government decision to divert Brownhill Creek to enable the train underpass at Goodwood Junction to be completed. To look at the diagrams and complete the survey please click the link included.