- Clarence Park Community Centre-Roof Safety System
- Footpaths-Meredyth Ave, Canterbury Tce, Lloyd Ave and Williams St
- Goodwood Oval-New cricket nets
- Page Park-pergola upgrade and fitness equipment
- Goodwood Oval/Millswood Lawns- Masterplan
- Road reseal- Eric Ave and Lynton Ave
- Works related to Local Area Traffic Management Plan ( Black Forest) )$135,000.
- Better booking system for Council facilities
23 April 2013
Budget 2013/14; For consultation
The Draft Budget will be consulted after passing through Council last night. There are some real wins in this for Goodwood South that will, hopefully, still be there after consultation. The rates are likely to increase by 4.5% with some of this money being used to reduce debt as well as pay for new initiatives and maintenance of existing services. In Goodwood South these include;
Some of this has taken much negotiation with our colleagues and staff to achieve. The full draft budget can be read at; http://www.unley.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/Att%202%20Item%20732%20FCM%20April%202013.pdf
There are lots of other great initiatives city wide that are also worth having a look at.